Thursday 3 February 2011

Waking Heart

It's now 5am. Friday morning.

My mind has been unraveling all night long. Dreaming on things that might become. All I know is that I know what is true, i know what to stand for. Just doubting myself that I will have the strength to stand for it when the time is right. I hold many things dear to my heart, a lot of things a lot closer than any man would ever dream of. I allow things to reach to me and touch the very surface of my soul, is this sense a burden or a blessing. Is time on my side or am I climbing for the non existent peak that I will never find...

I just want the world to know, if I ever destroy what I've so delicately built, I am forever sorry. I'm just trying, after all trying is all what we can do.

I never want to be angry, I never want to let fear control me, I never wish to crush another. Sadness will come, it will come. It is a part of life, a part of what makes us us. Embrace it, learn, don't look on those times with negativity and curse all sadness that it should never happen and if it does something is wrong. You are very wrong. Take those things near, hold them, but don't let them overpower you in a way that ends up destroying your entire being.

Learn the power of love. There is nothing that I hold in a higher respect than love. I am hypocritical of my own words, but I know that I will always always come back to this, my inner being. Nothing or no-one will ever take this from me. So please just know that in all my life, I've tried... to love.

1 comment:

  1. James, this was a moving read. It too is quite a coincidence that I stumble upon this blog at this time that is filled with doubt, fear and sadness as well, for me.

    I do hear what you are saying, and feel the same way about this. Reading this... it's a reminder. Thank you

    Keep writing
    - Bee

    ReplyDelete