Thursday 3 February 2011

Future

One day I will miss my mum. I will miss my dad. I will miss every person who has touched me throughout my life.

I am ever indebted to these people eternally. why now? who knows. someone must. I can't thank my loved ones enough for making me who I am today, and I hope as much as anything else they will always be there for me, on this earth and even from the grave... I love you all.

Reading and watching the stories of Daniel Johnston's life. No-one has it more right than that man. He just conveys what every single one of us has been striving to convey all our lives... without any of the bullshit that we enshroud ourselves with. We all spend hours and years trying to shine light on that tiny bit of darkness that has been drowning us, through any means that we can lay our hands on. facebook? blogger? diary? paintings? melodies? hidden thoughts that we will never share with anyone? the way in which you brush your teeth?

We let things interfere with that connection, nothing is more pure and from the heart than his words...

"Don’t be sad, I know you will, but don’t give up until, true love finds you in the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment